Monday, November 27, 2006

IT MAY BE SOMEWHAT PREMATURE BUT . . .

(TRUMPETS PLEASE!!)

I think I have managed an A in my Business Class. As long as I don't make less than a C on my last portfolio (which I didn't turn in at the last minute, after pulling an all-nighters on the others and still didn't make less than a middle A on any of them, in other words, highly unlikely that I will make less than a A, let alone a C) I will end up with a 95%.

My CS class should also produce an A . . . I have made A's on the mid-term, quizzes and all the tutorials and have only one tutorial section to complete in Access and my final exam, which hopefully I wil make an A on it too, although with the tutorials, I should still manage an A with a lesser grade on the final exam, which is open book. LOL

So, expect to hear from me more frequently, at least in the next month until school starts back up. Except for all the dentist, doctor and oral surgeon appointments form myself, Joey and Punk.

I have been having alot of issues with my spine in the area between my shoulder blades, causing a lot of pain in my right arm and clear up to my neck and radiating out generally, in a 360 degree circle from where my spine is out. I have Degenerative Disc Disease but I haven't managed to get my DR to order an X-ray, let alone an MRI, which I am sure that I need. Of course, why should they listen to me, they didn't before and I finally ended up with nerve damage in my leg from a ruptured disc that required surgery and 4 months of P/T. What should I know about my own body anyhow?????? Fucking assholes. I get sick of not being listened to and having to rely on my family when I become so incapacitated that I can't even lift CA, let alone my freaking head. My big head pushes on my spine and the only way to relieve the pain is to lay on my side. Hey, we have to have some humor in this shit otherwise, I would literally go NUTS from the pain. Right now, my right arm is killing me but only if I lift it enough to hit the shift key or higher than my belly. LOL

Anyhow, I went to the pain clinic twice in the past two weeks and have had about 20 shots and two epidurals in my back and feel somewhat better than I did two weeks ago.

Hope you all had a great Turkey Day . . . we had a nice dinner with all of us + Brandon, Joey's friend and my GF Brenda's son and they later met up with others at EB games and camped out all night and managed to buy 3 of the 5 Wii's delivered on Black Friday. LOL They had fun but at Noon, we were all asleep taking naps. Of course, its nothing for Pun'kin, Mom and Me to take a nap in the middle of the afternoon but when I woke at 1PM we had two parents who had called with no answer here because we all didn't hear any of the phones. LMAO They all understood when they realized we were all napping . . . HEHE Joey gives it good reviews anyhow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home