Thursday, October 12, 2006

MR NU-NO HAS ESCAPED FROM HIS CAPTOR!















Joey had been been holding him hostage since Sunday and was trying to convince Mr. Nu-No that we had brainwashed him and his real name was Gordon Freeman and that instead of being a cat, he was really an "innocent scientist" that had gotten caught up in a government experiment gone drastically wrong.

Although he has not been harmed physically, he is having some trouble adjusting to his life as a cat instead of a human. He seems to bthink he is human and must sleep in a human's bed now!

Seriously, Mr. Nu-No did escape from being held captive in the "attic" with Joey and Mom found him in the crib with Charleigh-Anne last night, which is the first picture. This morning, I was checking on her and discovered him in her crib again and they were both sleeping. The kitten woke-up but the shots I got weren't very good so I reframed the shot and said, "Kitty, Kitty" so that he would look up for a nice photo and when I was taking the camera away to look at the photo, before it went off the screen, I glanced down and thought it looked like she was smiling but when I looked at her, she wasn't smiling. But when I browsed the image again on the camera, sure enough she was smiling!!

4 Comments:

At Thursday, October 12, 2006 4:16:00 PM, Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

He'll always be ADANGLASSCAT to me.

Much happier thoughts than Bush doing nothing about Kim Jong Il.

 
At Thursday, October 12, 2006 5:26:00 PM, Blogger Whimsical Ranter said...

AWwwwwwww that is too cute. They look so sweet together.

 
At Thursday, October 12, 2006 11:39:00 PM, Blogger K T Cat said...

I think I just went into sugar shock, this was so sweet. I threw you a link for this one.

 
At Tuesday, October 17, 2006 6:42:00 PM, Blogger Jeff C. said...

Sweet pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home