Thursday, September 14, 2006

I KNOW THAT PICTURES HAVE BEEN

far and few between but it is nearly impossible to catch a shot of her without her turning her head or taking off as fast as she possibly can if a door is open in order to get into the toliet. YUP. I have a water baby. She loves the toliet, just like the cat.

So, if I DO manage to get a nice photo, its nearly impossible to get it uploaded due to the constant flurry of activity going on here, namely, chasing after Pun'kin. She is ALWAYS into something . . . but I guess that's what babies do. At this moment, she is trying to remove the little plastic safety thingies on the electrical outlet WITH HER TWO BOTTOM TEETH!! (unless she is trying to kiss it) She still only has those two teeth and she makes good use of them, so much use that we are concerned that she might wear them down before she gets any more teeth . . .

------------------------------------------------------

On the first free day that I have had in over a week, my day is already filled with shit to do. I haven't picked up my grant money yet and today is the VERY LAST DAY TO DO IT!

Now, when you dilly-dally around picking up free $$$ your PROCRASTINATION HAS BECOME AN ISSUE . . . LMAO

1 Comments:

At Thursday, September 14, 2006 6:35:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Your welcome!! I got my money okay. I dressed Charleigh-Anne up and even put some shoes on her! LMAO

She was a hit at the college and she had a good time being a "Curious George" checking everyone out.

Take care and stop by again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home