Sunday, October 08, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUN'KIN AND NAME THE CAT!!


Happy 1st Birthday to our Darling Charleigh-Anne
She had a wonderful time with her Elmo cake, the icing is the blue stuff all around her face. She is such a sweet baby and had a great time with her family and friends.



Here is the kitten that requires a name. This is the kitten that I got for Charleigh-Anne for her birthday. She loves little white kitties and this one is perfect but is lacking a name. It is a boy kitty and it has grey markings . . . . please submit suggestions in the comments . . . . . we are desperate to come up with a name besides "Gordie".
 Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At Sunday, October 08, 2006 11:06:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday C.A! Hard to believe you are one already. Your Elmo cake looked yummy. I think I may need one of those for my next birthday.

Love the new kitty! As for names here are my suggestions.

Mr. Noodle(from sesame street)
Willie Nelson
Toby
Captain Jack
Rufus
Ollie
Max

 
At Sunday, October 08, 2006 11:10:00 AM, Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

I'm going with "Furbie" only because you'll shoot down naming him after me - which is totally prejudicial and unfair.

 
At Sunday, October 08, 2006 5:02:00 PM, Blogger K T Cat said...

I think that Tiki would be a good name. It has the hard consonants and long e sounds that cats love and it's kind of exotic.

 
At Sunday, October 08, 2006 5:05:00 PM, Blogger CHIC-HANDSOME said...

good picture

 

Post a Comment

<< Home