Thursday, September 28, 2006

WE ARE TURNING THE PAGE, STARTING A

new chapter in our lives. I picked up my loan money and it was double what I had expected, so rather than just squeaking by this semester, we will do just fine. Propane prices have dropped dramatically, just in time for me to purchase some for my heating this winter. Pun'kin and I should be plenty warm this winter and I will have the internet at home instead of having to go to Mom's to use the internet for schoolwork. I am only going to work Friday and Saturday nights or only on Mondays . . . . whichever. I can make as much money on a Monday night as I can on a Friday or Saturday night sometimes.

-------------------------------------------------------------

We went SHOPPIN' today! I have NEVER been to an Old Navy store and well, lets just say I loved it. We spent $55 on Pun'kin and Joey (well, Mom did but I bought lunch at Applebee's, which was $53 bucks) These two sleepers that we bought are perfect for her. She looks like a little sausage! LOL

At Applebee's we got the Appetizer Sampler, which included the Quesidilla, which Charleigh-Anne LOVED. She ate a whole slice by herself. One bite at a time of course, since she still only has three teeth. Yup, you heard that right, she now has a third tooth!!!!! She also loves 2% milk but has a few cans of formula left before we start her on whole milk. She is also walking a bunch now.

2 Comments:

At Friday, September 29, 2006 9:00:00 PM, Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

Am very glad to hear about CITGO. ON top of that, I am strangely giddy about $2.19 gas in Reading, PA. It was $2.15 just over the border in Maryland last night, but that's 55 miles away and I only go there if something "radical" and out of the way happens such as seeing my AIr Farce friend on temporary duty (and he's already flying home to his base in England).

Having money is a good thing. Today was payday, but it's all gone. Am waiting for the big check from GED Refresher teaching to see where my financial life clearly stands... oh, how I hate dealing with Lamont and Lotus Flower.

 
At Sunday, October 01, 2006 8:37:00 PM, Blogger Jeff C. said...

Even I don't mind shopping in Old Navy. Cool stuff, low prices. Sounds like a commercial.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home