Wednesday, November 29, 2006

ARE YOU SICK OF MY RANTINGS YET??

Hopefully not, otherwise you are not reading this . . . . LMAO

Anyhow, you know how political I am and although I have not ranted recently it is only because I don't have the time to write about all that pisses me off.

You know that I have issues with the ACLU . . . I mean, I am not exactly your most religious person and not your least religious but probably closer to least than most, if you get my drift.

I am all for Civil Liberties and all that shit but sometimes, the organization is just not up to par with my standards for American Liberties . . . . an example is this here. KT Cat has linked a video in her blog about a cross, in the middle of nowhere in the Mojave Desert (i think) that was erected by WWI VETERANS that was covered up on order from a judge from a suit brought by the ACLU. The link to the post in her blog is here.

This is a must see post and video . . .

So once again, the ACLU has managed to step all over what it is that makes America, America. They have stepped on Freedom of Religion by demanding Freedom FROM religion and at the same time, desecrated a monument left by those who fought for the fucking freedom for the ACLU to exist . . . .

Thanks to KT Cat for bringing this to my attention, along with all those who read the blog . . .

An organization to which I frequent is STOP the ACLU . . . please support them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home