Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I AM DONE! I AM DONE! I AM DONE!!!!

With my classes for this semester . . . I think I made A's in both of them which is good. They weren't excessively complicated classes, however, neither one was a cake class either. Both required some amount of time and the Business class required much effort too.

That being said, I am glad to have it over with two weeks before finals are even set to be taken. That is the great thing about e-Courses . . . . if I had wished, I could have finished even earlier but the procrastinator in me would never allow that . . .

AND all that being said, be prepared for more frequent blogging and photos of my beautiful baby girl and maybe even a blog update with new photos, updated links and other such things.

Take care all you bloggy friends, those who do and those who just read and holler atcha soon . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home