Tuesday, December 08, 2009

MY, MY HOW QUICKLY THINGS CHANGE . . .

Now that I FINALLY rec'd the money I was expecting for child support, back pay for November from Sam, Joey's Dad (so, we will say, arrearages from the year 1996, that is where he is in terms of paying me--Joey is in 1st grade and I am working TWO jobs AND going to college . . . Way to go Sam, not spending Christmas in jail this year and only around $12,500 to go!!! Good for YOU finally coming through and all!) and I rec'd Punkin's support and get this . . .

are you holding your breath cuz, it's a biggie . . .

SAM PAID THIS MONTH'S ARREARS THE FIRST WEEK OF THE MONTH INSTEAD OF THE LAST; it might have something to do with the fact that:

A) the judge threatened to throw him in jail for missing payments, which he did for November, that is what I am receiving now and
B) it will make him look better in front of the judge whom
C) we see Thursday

anyhow Kim isn't all that mad at me today after calling the cops on him and all and isn't filing a restraining order against me after I informed him that I was getting all that money to Chrismtas shop on and didn't need him or his money this AM. Lunchtime finds him sweet as molasses.

We don't Gary/child support bash here; I don't want any attention drawn from hither that would mean him actively playing roles in our lives. Leave that at that. However, he pays WAY less than he should but I don't take him back for the fact aforementioned. The proof is right in our folder at circuit clerks office where they figured it wrong, but, let sleeping dogs lie. He didn't do it on purpose, he's not that smart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home