Wednesday, April 29, 2009

WhaT IS life in WV without some dEaD anIMaLS??

Yes, we still have some dead animals in WV and what would LIFE be without a few "tails" about the animals around us, domestic and wild, that provide for some well, entertainment.

Several weeks ago, Kim had replaced the chain for the dogs. We don't allow the two older dogs to run loose, they tend to cause trouble with at least one neighbor's cattle, chasing them; he was kind to call and let us know. You never know how a person will react when their property is threatened and well, we have guns in West Virginia that people will use on dogs.
He purchased a bigger gauge chain, stronger fasteners, etc. as Zeke, the Aussie, twice just broke the whole damn thing, the chain and the fastner which attached at the swivel snap.
Enter into the yard, Mr. Groundhog. Son of a bitch decided to sleep an extra 6 weeks. Give us extra grief and cold and snow and shit. 40lb Zana decides she's pissed enough for ALL OF US that SHE broke the bigger chain and killed him dead. Then as a present, left the skin and fur from the front paw of said G-hog on the front porch. You cannot make these things up people!!! We think now though there may have been a family and there is perhaps another victim under the house . . .
While I bide my time healing, recovering so I can fully take care of myself and Charleigh-Anne, I will try to entertain ya'll and myself with some "tails" to regale on. I love going back and reading my old posts too . . . . just reminds me how far we have come, where we were and how much that can be endured.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home