Wednesday, July 14, 2010

IS IT JULY ALREADY?

Wow. Can't believe I have allowed myself to go so long with blogging. I have had a lot on my plate but still. It has been rather overwhelming the past few months, let alone the past few weeks, through which I will not put myself again.

What can I say, trying to remodel, consolidate two households, three people . . . two cats that previously did not all live together from a rambling farmhouse into a smaller, house with what was a two bedrooom house, built for two people, that is now . . . well, still two bedrooms, although Punkin's room is smaller, with an attached playroom/dressing room. But our square footage has decreased. Well, Kim's has. And Charleigh Anne's is going to. I have about all my shit organized. It's their shit I can't seem to bring under control. I don't know what to do.

On brighter notes, Charleigh Anne is thriving as we could never imagine. A little clingy but, as sheltered as we were with her, what can we expect. Trying to broaden her horizons beyond preschool and Bridgette's . . . she has offically been to Kaitlin's friend's home with her for about 1/2 hour and left me alone at there, while she left with the kid's to go down the road to play on the swingset. My littlest one is spreading her wings. While my other baby is well, he is turning 20 on Saturday and boy does that make me feel old.

I am just feeling overwhelmed I guess and wanted to whine to the outside world that is no longer listening about it. Things are a disaster really, don't know how to fix them. One Day At A Time? Eating An Elephant? What if your days are cursed and wretched and the elephant is fucking sitting on you?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home