Monday, September 28, 2009

LIFE WAS SOGGY AND MISERABLE . . . .

and now it is windy and a fall chill is in the air. I bought Punkin a Dora kite, she has been unpatiently waiting for fall to fly the kite; now it is TOO windy for her to fly it.

Saturday was a miserable, rainy, damp day that Kim slept through. I wanted to clean, but everything seemed to be in my way and I just couldn't get done what I wanted to. I got one side of the thingies to hang my blinds up installed, but Kim was in the way on the other side (still awake and grouchy, wouldn't reach behind the couch and get the screw I COULDN'T reach) so I have 1/2 of it up. Probably lose the other pieces before I get them up. I was trying to clean and the blinds (cloth, insulated) were something I needed out of the way and like I said . . . I just couldn't get anything DONE or rather accomplished.

Sunday could have been a better day had K and I not got off on the wrong foot when I lost my purse. I was in quite the good mood but he was not; guess he ran out of pain meds and was hurting; he screamed nasty things at me--I screamed nasty things back at him--I ended up not going with him to pick up my meds too and had him take me home immediately; he picked me up around 6:30; I was sleeping, exhausted from the fight--went to his house and ate cake, took my meds and went to sleep.

However, I did spend time with Punkin, took her for a walk, watched cartoons with her for awhile; she watered plants at my house. She kept thinking we were lost on our walk; I had to reassure her we were still on our own land and she was going to have to learn this someday. Then she would forget she was "lost" and run off way ahead of me and yell, "hurry up mommy" --mommy is hurrying as fast as her old body will go honey . . .




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home