Tuesday, April 28, 2009




Well, Life in West Virginia isn’t all that bad here in the past couple of weeks. Sorry about the long delay in posting as of recent. Grandpa died unexpectedly on March 30, sounds silly for a 95 year old man who was in the hospital to die unexpectedly. But we were supposed to have brought him home on Wednesday however, they wanted to get him using his walker a little more properly. Then he started having a dry cough on Friday or Saturday (mom said a sign of congestive heart failure). I happened to be up on Tuesday morning when the hospital called around 8am for some reason and so it was the hospital’s trunk line and answered it for Kim. They thought I was Kim and I quickly straightened that out and gave him the phone. We got in there and I touched his hand and rubbed it, Kim said howdy Granddad and he was breathing very hard, difficult for him, you could tell, the Dr. walked right in, took Kim, me and Sue (his mother) and into the hallway and then to a family area. When they were discussing intubation we were all saying no, no and the nurse walked in and asked us if we had just said no to the intubation and she said he wasn’t breathing. He died 2 or 3 minutes after Kim got there and the doctor and nurses all said that he was waiting on Kim. Kim said the doctors said he was waiting on us, but it was him. Kenneth told me never to tell anyone, so I haven’t and I am not, but Kim was his favorite. But then, Chris was Gordon’s favorite, I have seen photos and it’s right there. When Gordon was getting bad, he told me to take it easy on Chris because he was born early and I always did until he lost control on the drugs and now I can’t take it easy on him because he will wind up dead if it doesn’t stop. Enough of “Kim will probably never marry me so, not it’s my family’s business”; I am just involved in all of it.

Dan, I know you left me a comment and I haven’t had a chance to even open the email so the I could read and obviously approve the comment, as we know I believe in free speech. So long as you are not a Kool-Aid® drinker and leave STUPID comments that make no sense or make totally inappropriate comments as to the discussion or post.

On much lighter notes, after a denial for an MRI, waiting a month, I am now starting physical therapy and will have an eval on Thursday. So, the MRI bullshit he was wanting me to do just gave me another month of being on addictive painkillers, which I certainly do not need. I do need them to get through the first couple of months of it because of know what its like. I am getting around better although I overdo it sometimes when Punkin is around.

My she is growing . . . .

does anyone remember when all i could get was shot of the back or top of her head because she absolutely REFUSED from the time she was a small infant to get her photo taken????? is THIS the SAME CHILD?????


Kim had returned from North Dakota from building a Victoria’s Secret in Grand Forks and was here for a week when his Grandpa passed away. He is back out there working and while I running around in a tank top bra, slathering sunblock on me and Punkin, trying to start a few flowers, it’s 89 here . . . there was snow on his car this morning. He was a little ticked off when I told him that. But, he hopefully will be home before the weekend and it is supposed to be nice weather when he gets home so, he will have it to enjoy. I haven’t had the opportunity to look at all the photos and didn’t have my USB cable to see really well. Kim had of the best photos I have seen of taken of him in almost 2 years. He looks so happy to be back to work and healthy; he just looks like the Kim I started going out with. I am hoping they will be home Wednesday but you just never know.

Now that I have some room on my camera, I can take more photos of Life in WV. Zana, Kim’s dog, broke the CHAIN from her snap on her collar to go after a ground hog and she got it. We just got a larger gauge chain 2 weeks ago because Zeke, the Australian Shepard, broke the last one. She was licking it when we me, Punk, and Lyndsey (Kim’s nephew, Glenn’s SO) returned from Mineral Wells this PM. The thing is though; Zeke has to outweigh her by 35 pounds, easy. I was just glad they were all in Kim’s yard. That sucker ground hog was a big monster one too probably 20lb in his own right, ugh.

An old biker bar in Parkersburg burnt down last weekend, it was a “historical” site I guess . . . I had been in there maybe a handful of times and had admired the huge antique ceiling tiles. The owner had died just about a month ago and it was suspicious. The fire department ordered the rest destroyed as the walls were not sound and the area is in downtown, in a major intersection with utility lines, apartments behind it, a major downtown street with the building’s front only a few feet away from any traffic. They were barely able to investigate due to the structural integrity and the concern for the safety of the firefighters. All of Parkersburg, Vienna and Lubeck, a volunteer firefighter company from toward RT 68 fought for 2 hours to bring it under control. To me, that is unreal. We don’t have stuff like that happen here.

So is Life in West Virginia. They are building more and more here in our area so, Life in West Virginia is not as bad for some as it is for others; Mom has her Job still, just 10 months to go; Kim looks to be doing more stores (hopefully closer to HOME); I have my garden, so I am happy. Kids are taken care of for now and well, Obama scares that FUCK outta me. He’s a freakin PUPPET but we don’t know who at MOVE ON. ORG is pulling his strings. So goes my redneck opinion.

Swine flu being brought over by illegal Mexicans; they HID or were so stupid the pandemic went on for weeks; then the World Bank gives them an emergency loan?? To feed the freaking drug cartels still running the place? Why they hell do these people not get why Mexico can’t get a little ahead; they still have just a few rich and the rest in squalid poverty, running to USA for American dream and even with that load off of their shoulders, they still can’t make such a fine place a decent place their citizens would love to live and cherish like we do America and they long to live in.

Okay, running off at the mouth, ya’ll have a wonderful few days and if I ever catch a breath, I will sit down and blog again regularly, if my life is ever somewhat normal again.

Love to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home