Monday, September 21, 2009

OUR HIATUS . . .

I have decided to take a much needed rest from Kim. Although you will see his name interspersed throughout my writings and references to him as my boyfriend, the status for now is that I have decided our relationship is becoming a burden to us both, taking a mental and physical toll beyond what either of us had come to realize and we will probably remain close, as we are each other's crutch, in some co-dependant, sick fashion but we are all the other has and for the sake of each of one another, we cling to each other too desperately to completely sever all ties, although it would be us both a world of good . . .

Anyway, some of my thing are there, most are at my home and I am now living in my home all nights of the week, if my willpower holds out for the sake of my mind and for his own peace. Maybe he will realize that it is himself? that he is angry with and not me . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home