Friday, February 25, 2011

I WAS UNDER A ROCK.

Seems the Whites' are a few up on me. I only have one WELL to dump dead bodies into, rather than three mine shafts.

What an embarrassement. I have less than this idiot family in Boone County. Only in WV would people go in front of a camera and say this shit. Hang ALL their dirty laundry out for the world to see.

It is however a very sad note on the state of Southern West Virginia, state being defined as:

Definition of STATE
1a : mode or condition of being
b (1) : condition of mind or temperament (2) : a condition of abnormal tension or excitement

For a few years, while at Kim's, I regularly watched the "local" news out of Charleston, WV, located some 70 miles from my home and was shocked at the high crime rates in that part of the state . . .

http://http//www.wvgazette.com/News/201102250557
Legislation considering bill to require prescription for psuedoephidrine products in effort to "curb" meth production. top story just nine minutes ago and also

http://www.wvgazette.com/News/201102250537
The state also has the nation's highest rate of overdose deaths, with most involving prescription drugs. 16 minutes old. TODAY.

not to mention the family drug "gang" that held a black girl hostage and repeatedly beat and raped her a couple of years back.

The girl in question HAD done drugs with the family before, selling or doing them, whatever, doesn't matter IMHO . . . not saying she asked for it, but it you lie with dogs . . . .

Of course, this rant is sad to say, years late in coming . . . I had heard of the "WV Mating" call, through a friend but had dismissed it as "crazy drug addled" redneck talk.

WHO would make a film about a family in West Virginia to begin with. Certainly if it is not about our sweet little war hero, Jessica, who bore a child out of wedlock and is among the more well to do in the State now, thanks to her book deal, movie and speaking engagements.

I was so appalled at this film . . . every other sentence leaving these people's mouths, I am looking around the room for redemption:

"I was gonna kill the motherfucker. I hate him. I stabbed him and Grandma cleaned up the blood and hid the knife." Of course, only THEN did she think to herself, this is one big SOB, so although he deflected my first attempt at him with a gash to the hand, I had better stab him in the side!

The children is the worse part of the whole ordeal. Smoking pot, cigarettes, allowing them to use foul language and "flip the bird" with no repercussions.

I caught Joey "flipping" me off one time, he was hiding behind the fridge and I way-laid him. Think there was blood involved, seriously. OMG. Just thank you Jesus my last name is not White.

Just give us a "do-over" . . . come film me and my girlfriends for ONE MONTH instead of an entire year and I can show you way more drama in our lives that outweighs anything them sorry sacks of shit even THINK they have to deal with.

BTW, the full length video is available on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Wild-Wonderful-Whites-West-Virginia/dp/B003VWC4BW/ref=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1298647088&sr=1-1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home