Friday, December 29, 2006

THE DEATH WATCH HAS STARTED . . .

and when it is finally over, I for one will breathe a sigh of relief. Relief for the thousands, hundreds of thousands, maybe millions of people whom he killed under his regime, who were tortured, terrorized, threatened, lost loved ones, starved and/or lived in squalid conditions. All the while, he and his family enjoyed a life of luxury and privilege, although the females were kept under his thumb, by siphoning monies from the sale of oil to the UN in "exchange" for "food". We all know now that was a farce. Kofi Annan's son made money from it. As did the French. It is no wonder they didn't join up with the coalition forces to remove him from power.

I am not holding my breath though . . . I want to see him as we saw Al-Zachari . . .

2 Comments:

At Sunday, December 31, 2006 10:40:00 AM, Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

Well I sent ya the video link... I think the guy filming was drunk because it was all over the place. Yeah well. It's good he's dead. On my photo page there are Iraq pictures my friend Will too and there is a huge palace where Saddam lived where the toilet seats were actually lined with gold. Perhaps if all of who were holiday sick were vomiting into a gold lined toilet, we'd all feel better. I know that would have made my Christmas Eve better... oh my strange sense of humor.

All the same, hope that little gal of yours is doing much better. She should just be smiling and driving her mom crazy my cruising the house and adventuring around in search of little kid fun (not sick - sick and little kids isn't good at all).

Have a great new year!!

And no, I'm not sending these cold germs I have. With this up and down temperatures just above freezing, I have to wonder, will spring or frozen waterfalls ever arrive?

 
At Tuesday, January 02, 2007 9:26:00 PM, Blogger Jeff C. said...

For a bit there, I thought you were talking about George W.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home