Friday, January 19, 2007

I THINK WE MAY BE BETTER . . .


After being ill in some form or another since Christmas Day, I have finally turned the corner! The flu hung on for +2 weeks, I was much better for two days and then came down with a terrible cold! My first week of class was AWFUL! I was hacking and gagging and sneezing while the temperatures flip-flopped between 60F and 20F. In class, I had to leave the room several times to blow my nose or continue the gagging/coughing in the hall so as not to disturb others. I couldn't talk either, which is almost like being in prison to me! LOL
So I have finished two weeks of classes, picked up my $$$ and put my car in the shop! Hopefully it won't be more than a week on it . . . Karl said he couldn't even get to it til next week but what difference does a week make when its had one problem or another for a year. I am planning on also purchasing a couple of storm doors for the house but that's about it other than things that we need daily like diapers, wipes, gas, food and maybe a couple of new bras and socks for myself. Don't get excited guys, they're just sports bras . . . .

Went to court with Gary and they are going to set child support and they gave me a packet of papers that WE are supposed to fill out regarding decision-making and visitation. There is no set time limit, so until he says something, I am just going to keep things like they are now. I haven't heard from him since the first of November and if I don't hear from him, that's okay. I don't know what made him just up and suddenly not care about seeing her when he seemed so anxious when he first got the tests back and realized that I had not been lying to him all along! I mean, they bought a car seat, crib, re-did a room for her, bought toys and a dresser and clothes . . . then, nothing. Oh well, no skin off my back . . . . we are more comfortable with her staying with us all the time anyhow!

Now I have some catching up to do in correspondence, blogging, reading email, etc so be patient if I haven't stopped by your blog or sent you an email!!!

2 Comments:

At Saturday, January 20, 2007 12:18:00 PM, Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

Glad to hear you're doing better... sounds like it has been a crazy couple of weeks.

Here's hoping for a better turn in the weeks ahead.

The temps look like they're going to stay low for a while. northern PA (Where the low temps are a good thing - winter waterfalls) is going to be in the 20s and 30s with snow to come! that means next saturday is the big day for hitting the trails.

Here's to things going smoothly with the kid / legal stuff.

Take care.

 
At Monday, January 22, 2007 7:54:00 PM, Blogger Jeff C. said...

Don't under estimate the sexiness of a sports bra.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home