Thursday, March 01, 2007

Ok, Ok . . . I KNOW YOU HAVE HEARD IT BEFORE


So, I will admit that NoRmAlCy is never attainable. Life always changes and although there may at times be a semblance of normalcy, it doesn't last long.

I am home. I have pellets, my recliner, my storm doors and well, still no bed since the "tenants" evidently mixed up my box springs with theirs, although, they didn't leave their box springs. Mom is giving my the set over in her spare room and we are going to move my old bedroom suite, that Mom and Dad bought me when I was 2 or 3 into the spare room over there and Pun'kin's room will be there when she stays with Mom.

Still pisses me off. They left all kinds of shit in Joey's bedroom closets where the dormers are . . . stuffed them full with clothes, toys, a jambox, and Joey's old toybox. She tried to pass it off as Joey's shit but Joey doesn't wear clunky heels that are girls size 11. He's not even close even if he is a cross dresser. LMAO Anyhow, going to work on that today maybe. There are a few toys that do belong to Joe and I know which ones they are. There is shit in there though that is not even close to anything he had as far as toys go. In addition, the boys clothes there, they are not his either. His old clothes that are too small are either in his dresser downstairs or on someone else's back or in someone else's house. Most of his old clothes went to Cody, so . . . these are like boys size 5. Joey grew out of size 5 when he was 4. He's been in Men's clothes since he was 8. Gimme a break. The junk push mower is outside the barn and the washer downstairs; boxes of shit that is not mine and a wrestling mat . . . that was along with the satellite dish and receivers they left and the broken can opener.

So, I am going to proceed to get my box springs back . . . if I can find her number again. I suppose if all else fails, I can call her work or go to her Mom's or call Don Parker and ask for his son's number. But, I am going to get the copper and take it to Ashley's . . . Lonnie said he thought is was worth 90-100 bucks. It's been over 7 months and well, they obviously don't want it. However, I am NOT hauling their JUNK out of here or paying to have it picked up. I suppose I can call Butch down over the hill, but I want my box springs back. OH! The pillow top is still there; its on Joey's lower bunk and their junk mattresses are in the basement.

That's my rant for now . . . check later for biological father and bio father's GF rants. Photos later also . . . gotta go over to Mom's as Pun'kin stayed there last night since she was asleep when I got out of class. That gave me a chance to put some stuff away without her wanting in the dining room, which she is locked out of due to the pellet stove running . . . . well, here is a photo of it anyway of it and the front storm door. It is cool . . . the shade rolls up in the door and there is no exchanging or anything like that. It rolls up like the old fashion roller shade Grandma had . . . except it is hidden in the little round thingie at the top. Dogs can't come through and both doors are like that. Front has better weather-proofing and is heavier, more durable than the back, but basically function the same. Here is the link if you would like a better look . . .

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=188895-53-34660032&lpage=none

$284 bucks but worth it. Pun'kin can see outside, Callie doesn't jump on my window screen, she sit patiently in front of the door to be let inside, rather than jumping on the screen behind where ever I happen to be laying or sitting and scares the bejesus out of me. Also, with the pellet stove (on low) on I don't have to set my thermostat above 65 and it stays 70F in here during the day and since I am nosy, I want to know whose driving by, I don't have to open the steel door and looking like I am being nosy. HEHE


More later on . . . .

1 Comments:

At Saturday, March 03, 2007 10:57:00 PM, Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

Look who's back on line.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home