Monday, March 26, 2007

OKAY, CALL ME NEGLIGENT

I should be charged with blog endangerment. I know, I know but wait until you hear what has happened. Well, those of you who don't already know. . . . my laptop crashed.

So I have spent several weeks working on rebuilding school work and enjoying the weather. I am still stressed about the Gary thing and going to court but hopefully that will be over in a few weeks.

I have most of it all caught up except for the art project and studying for a test in art.

Has anyone watched that new FX show "The Riches"? OMG it is weirdly funny. If you like Rescue Me, you will like this. It is dark and crazy.

Pun'kin is growing like a weed, loves the outdoors and throws a fit if we come back inside before she is "ready". Hopefully she will be Mommy's little helper with the gardening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home