Saturday, April 14, 2007

WHERE IS SPRING?? IT HASN'T SPRUNG HERE!

So I am ordering seeds from Burpee's tomorrow. I am buying about 25 dollars worth of seeds but some of them I may never have to buy again. Like my morning glories that I have now. I have given friends hundreds of seeds and I still have them scattered around the porch and counter in the kitchen. So, hopefully I won't have to buy the verbascum again, since it's a perennial, the impatiens I can bring in and winter inside and restart them outside again. I am so sick of the cold weather that I could scream. Here is the verbascum that I want to get. I have waited for 3 years to get it and I am not going without it again.

I do however now have 5 hyacinths, 16 tulips and 6 pansies (3 yellow and 3 orange, they look pretty with the purple hyacinth!) The were all purchased relatively cheaply. Well, Mom bought all except for 3 hyacinths and the pansies, which were only $1.67 for six. I am starting assylum, tomatos plants, impatiens (blueberry and strawberry), nasturtium (night and day, they are maroon and cream . . . gorgeous!) I have alot planted and some stuff I just put out to see if they would come up. Of course, with the cold weather, the seeds have probably gone off but I have more.

The scabosia is going to be gorgeous too. Just imagine this in a vase; several vases. A few vases on my cleaned up porch. A few more inside the house . . . I can't wait to actually have a cut-flower garden and when Charleigh-Anne is big enough, she can help cut flowers. I used to love to get my Grandma to go with me and tell me which flowers I could cut off and put in a mason jar to go with the daisies I picked . . . .
Anyhow, I am heading down the home stretch in school . . . I have A's in both classes so far and hopefully that will remain until the exams are over. I already have another project in Art and I also have to go to court on Tuesday with Gary. That is going to suck. I hope I don't get too nervous and do something wrong. I am going to make an outline and have it in front of me when I present my motions to the judge. I just hope she takes them since I don't really know what I am doing but "Certain People" have told me that my motions looked really good for me not being a lawyer. Something like that anyhow. KK can tell you . . . HEHE
I am going to have a class this summer . . . 8 weeks, 10 hours a week. Intermediate Algebra in order to get re-aquainted with the graphing calculator. The algebra I think I will do okay on, it's just the calculator that I forget so I am going to refresh on it and THEN take the College Algebra class which will finish my math requirements since I have already had Statistics. Stupid. You need 5 hours but are required to have Statistics and College Algebra. Why not just say, you need 6 hours and these classes at minimum . . . .
Anyhow, with the nice weather approaching, you will see me maybe a little more frequently. I feel more like communicating when the weather is nice . . . .


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home