Monday, September 03, 2007

AAAAHHHH, KARMA

Those who mock and poke fun at others, will in turn have their day in front of thy master, God. Also the rest of the world thanks to camara phones . . . . --old saying from Tracey

http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/your_moment_of_schadenfreude_for_today_bush_mocking_journalist_piers_morgan/

This is a nice little blog (well, okay, a well-organized medium blog) from North Dakota that I enjoy reading from time to time). Bookmark it if you like, it is not only ND politics . . . .

1 Comments:

At Monday, September 10, 2007 9:48:00 PM, Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

Glad to see that you still post from time to time!!

I'm so tired, I really should get to sleep, but I have so much I could be doing, but really, I should just be sleeping.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home