Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Is this my happy type??? Well usually . . . I forgot to tell you all that calling the governor's office got me some money within a few days and I got a call from the BCSE worker, handed my case who called me and has straightened this out, hopefully. Although, she seems to think that as long as I am getting SOME money, that is all they can do, however, there are several state laws that say otherwise. They can supeona the payroll records for the past 60 days and if they didn't withhold the money, the are liable. So, its been almost two weeks and I still haven't heard anything . . . .time for a phone call.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 05, 2007 10:34:00 PM, Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At Wednesday, June 13, 2007 7:19:00 PM, Blogger Whimsical Ranter said...

Time for an update! What happened???

What's going on with C-A??

 
At Tuesday, July 17, 2007 7:12:00 AM, Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

Are people still posting online, or do they just have more fun things to do in the summer?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home