Wednesday, May 23, 2007

HOW TO TELL AN UNBORN CHILD WILL END UP

in child protective services. Some dumbass 21-year-old girl was riding on a motorcycle with her husband when he suddenly hit the brakes, throwing them both from the cycle. He was treated and released, while she was still hospitalized, under observation. The officer said that they were really lucky they were wearing their helmets! DUH. It's a state law here, go ahead idiot law enforcement officer . . . praise the couple because they were following state law. Give them a couple more pats on the back while you are at it!

SHE IS FUCKING SEVEN MONTHS PREGNANT ON A FUCKING MOTORCYCLE.

Not to mention that her husband obviously does not have adequate skills to operate the fucking thing, which, you are required to get a special license to drive M/C's here in our lovely state but then, the thing that gets me the most about motorcycles is THE OTHER GUY. Hell, I was watching our local news yesterday morning and this police officer is just returning to work after getting run over by a women in an SUV, WHO DIDN'T SEE HIM . . . after TEN MONTHS OF REHAB and SURGERIES.

AND THIS FUCKING BRAINLESS DIM-WIT IS GOING TO BE CAPABLE OF MAKING DECISIONS IN THE BEST INTEREST OF HER CHILD?????

Personally, I think CPS ought to be there when the baby is born and take the child until the mother has taken several parenting classes, along with infant CPR, nutrition classes, etc and demonstrates that she can care for the child; the "father" who must have about the same range of IQ as the woman with whom he is procreating, should also do all this and then CPS can have suprise inspections for the first two years of the child's life.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Speaking of people with no parenting skills or instincts . . . Gary called last Monday, saying he never got the papers and that is why he missed the three visitations at Burger King. So, being the nice person I am, I told him he could come out on Sunday from 2-4, since she usually naps around noon, which is what the freaking court had scheduled; they could play outside (which consists of chasing after her, keeping her from danger) while I did some work in my flower beds, cleaned up around the yard; then the next weekend, we could meet at Southwood Park if it wasn't raining and then we would go from there. He has to have supervised visitation for three consecutive weekends, before moving to phase two, which is when he has visitation by himself, no other people, including me, for two hours, for four consecutive weekends.

Well, I get all my running done on Sunday, going to the grocery store, get them unloaded, put away, go to Mom's and pick her up and get her back at the house by 1:45.

2:30 . . . nothing. I call . . . no answer on his cell or his home phone. He calls about 2:50 and asks, "What are you doing? Waiting on my?" um, YES. Well, his car is broke down. I said, "Angie at work? Won't she be home soon?" He didn't know where his 8 month pregnant live-in whore was at the time. Can't get ahold of his police officer brother, nor could he call his buddy Chester, since he was probably already drinking. I asked could he not get Chester's wife, Patty or their daughter, Angie, pay them gas money and drop him off and when the girlfriend reappeared, she could pick him up at Chester's. (Chester lives less than 1/4 mile the way the crow flies from me)
No. That wouldn't work either. I asked if he wanted me to drive in there and pick him up but he said "That wouldn't look right." {like we are going to fuck in front of the baby, while I am driving down I-77} I did all I could to get his visitation with his daughter on Sunday but alas, he really was busy anyway. He had a lot of "stuff" to do and really didn't have the time anyway.


1. You don't "get around to parenting" when you have the time. You do it when your child needs you or when the court says you may see her, since you SAID that you wanted her 10 days a month back in January. Jeez, what would have happened THEN??? As busy as you are, doesn't seem like you would even see her while she was at your house if you can't find the time to spend two hours with her.

2. I had a Dr. appt on Monday afternoon, it takes me past his place of employment. Well, lo and behold, his car was fixed! He drove it to work, the four blocks from his house to the outlet. Well, me, being the sneaky chickie that I am (if I pull up front and they see me, they can't seem to find him, although, his car is parked out back) walk through the open garage door, into the warehouse, past the desk and forklift, past the rolls of carpet, up the ramp to the show room and WELL, he is literally BS with his dad and the other sales guy, Rick. The way the show room is set up, I could see his hat and positioned myself so that the other guys couldn't really see me but said, well, loudly asked, "GET YOUR CAR FIXED GARY?!?!? JESUS, YOU ARE A FUCKING PIECE OF WORK". I was out the warehouse door before their jaws hit the floor.

That is not like me but when I saw his fucking car there, although, I already KNEW he was lying on Sunday { that is why I pushed and pushed him rather than just say "oh, well, guess you can't come see her this sunday but we'll make nice and work around YOUR [drinking] schedule," which is what he expected. It, the rage that is, just went through me like a lightening bolt.

I refuse to be jerked around nor allow my child to be fucked with emotionally, when she gets older and he pulls that shit. Sam did the same fucking thing. He would get drunk and not come for visitation, that I stop my life and routine for, when they decide they want to play "daddy" for a day and hurts my kids, which hurts me and STRESSES ME OUT, JUST FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES.

His girlfriend seems to think that when C-A's "little brother" is born, that I will be required to take her, since well, the baby is related. Um, nope. Law master's office said that he will have to bring the child alone, for his visitation until he completes all the stages. I honestly do not think he will. He was worried last week when he called that I would file charges to get him in trouble. Well, all I could file would be contempt charges and then they would COMPEL him to see her, which, I do not wish. I was going to let it ride, figure that my life would get back to normal then he called with the SOB story, when I know he was at BEERSTOCK the first visitation date, told his whore that it STARTED on the 29th, they said we had to start the visitation, as it was filed in court, doesn't matter if we have a copy or not. Of course, she was busy calling me a "fat hog" but admitted that that she knew I said that and admitted that she was wrong for calling me names and that she shouldn't have been talking to other people, about sealed court records, regarding visitation. If she was so pissed about the supervised visitation, she needs to go to Judge Annette Fantasia that she has a burr up her ass, since she agreed with me.

His employer is also fucking with my child support. I got a check, for $58 in support and $170 in arrearages on April 2nd (not all of the arrearages, as he is now $1200 behind in support for Charleigh-Anne just since January 1st. Then on April 27th, I got a check for $145.84, which is the amount he would pay if HE WASNT BEHIND IN SUPPORT ALREADY. So, that is almost $200 for April. Now, it is May 23rd and I haven't rec'd a check since. I have sent 4 emails to Child Support Enforcement, with the state statutes, which require the employer to withhold the amounts or face penalties. The employer is also required to mail it to the CSED NO LATER THAN THE SAME DAY he receives his check. They in turn are required to send it to me no more than two business days later. He gets paid every other week, I should receive a check for $145.84 + arrearages every other week. Not 20 days here, 30 day there, not the correct amounts for an entire month . . . . hell, I am getting regular checks from Sam's employer, it is not that hard to do. I get anywhere from $10-$30 every other Thursday like clockwork from Sam's employer. The law requires that the oligee, me, have a reasonable expectation as to when I will receive support payments and there are three different state codes, stating such, including the notice sent to the employer when all this shit starts.

The last email I sent to BCSE stated that I would either A.) file suit against BCSE for not contacting the employer after my repeated requests OR B.) call the prosecutor's office here in Wood County, to have the laws of WV enforced.

The employer is also liable for what was supposed to be withheld in the event the don't do it and BCSE has the power to request the previous 60 days of payroll to check and see, per another state code.

Gary's people have no right to fuck with my money. I offered Gary three times that if he terminated his rights, I would drop the child support. No, he doesn't want that. Yet, he can't take 2 hours to see her. I didn't want to be with him because I knew he would lie to me and fuck me over and lie some more, yet, here I am, stuck with an idiot with a controlling whore, who wants to keep me under her thumb too. Nope. Not gonna happen.

I feel sorry for his dad . . . sorta. He walked away that one day when I stopped by so Gary could see her, back in the good ol days when Tracey was the one hauling CA to see him "when he had time". He is dying. I guess he had a spot on his lung and four tumors in his brain. Hell, he will probably die without ever getting to know her and see what a firecracker of a red head she is. His only granddaughter.

So, I have filed a complaint with the Governor's office, the will let the attorney general know and hopefully, I will have some money in a few days. They are supposed to have someone from BCSE call me today. (the Attorney General defends the BCSE, in the event of a lawsuit and even without this, I still have 3 other violations on them)

After all the crap I went through with Sam, I had little in the way of new laws to learn and it was a hell of a lot easier than trying to find the laws in that damn code book. LOL

Well, sorry for all the cussing but I had to get it off my chest. Mom won't listen to me, doesn't want to hear it, Shelly is working and Bridgette is never around anymore.

I am single so that some guy isn't controlling my life and SOB if I don't have one anyway!

Gotta get ready to go to circuit court . . . find out some stuff for mom and dig out some info from my file because guess what???? THEY DIDN'T FIGURE HIS CHILD SUPPORT CORRECTLY! HIS INCOME DID NOT DECREASE OVER $400 A MONTH FROM 2005 TO 2006. I wasn't going to mess with it but when people mess with me, I turn into super bitch. It's only like $45 bucks more a month but that's a week's worth of gas.

I am going to try to blog more until school starts. Well, after my prof gets back with me about my book because well, i don't have $116 for a freakin' math book. algebra problems only change with their variables, functions or real numbers and not the way that you do it. It's a freakin elementary and intermediate algebra book combined, which i am not taking the elementary algebra . . . i found the intermediate only book, same author, same cover, 6 ed. for $5. then i am going to have to start getting my books for next semester . . . i know the acct book is a whopper but it's combined too, econ 1 and 2, which i have to take. another math class, speech and business communications. 12 hours, Tues/Thurs and mom is working from home on those days. I will be there from 9:30 until 7 but will have about 2.5 hours inbetween classes to do work.

Gonna be 88 here today, gotta go get my 'maters outta the hot sun and water my corn and beans . . . pictures really soon, I promise . . . .

2 Comments:

At Friday, May 25, 2007 1:08:00 PM, Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

Damn, somebody had something to say!! I will have to come back after work when I have a chance to soak it all in.

Enjoy the weekend.
GOnna be a scorcher!
YEAH SUMMER!!!!!!!!!

 
At Monday, May 28, 2007 4:05:00 PM, Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

Happy Memorial Day.

8 month pregnant live-in whore
dang... that's such a happy term. Angry lately? Then again, the bastard deserves it. Maybe instant karma will truly get him.

As for motorcycle helmets, in a world of Gary Buseys we all need the right to not wear helmets and just die in motorcycle accidents instead of just being maimed.

Bastards.

yeah...
happy Memorial Day!!!
Enjoy the fireworks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home