Wednesday, May 09, 2007

WHO'S THE BEST STUDENT OVER THE AGE OF 35?!?!

Yes, that would be moi. It is official, I made the Dean's List again. Although it is only 6 hours, with all that went on this semester between our illnesses and court appearances, I am pleased. Now I will have Intermediate Algebra this summer and Accounting, Speech and College Algebra this fall. Mom is all for me taking the classes in the morning for Accounting and Speech, therefore I will not have a virtual speech class but rather a "real" speech class. I will be able to take the Accounting class with the Professor that I wanted to have . . . I will have him for at least 3 of the advanced Accounting classes so I would prefer to have him for the 4 Accounting classes required of all business students.

Pun'kin got her shots today even though she was still running a fever. She came home and slept for 2 hours too . . . this is the first time we have gone without Mom. I have an ENG (?) to test the nerve responses in my legs tomorrow. That will be fun . . . they stick needles in my leg. Yay. (sarcasm, in the event you didn't know)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home