Saturday, June 30, 2007

THE INNOCENT BABIES LOST TO

dumb parents or dumb luck. I am referring to the animals this time, not the stupid pregnant motorcyle-riding girl. The carnage of it all . . . we had a severe dry spell and that coupled with fawning, the does are on the move thus increasing the number of road kill. You have never smelled anything more disgusting than a dead deer located just the other side of the guardrails, that has gone unnoticed by the "road kill crew" in 90 degree weather. If I had anything in my stomach, I would have spewed. You would think that I would get used to it, as often as it happens during the summer months.


So returning to the dumb parents, dumb luck animals, I am referencing my oft posted series in "ROAD KILL". In a stretch of road less than 1/4 mile long, beginning at Buck Run Road, lay a(n) oppossum, obviously dead and several babies scattered in spots around her. Less than 1/4 further, a doe, whose mangled remains revealed an unborn fawn. It was still in curled position, like in utero, which is my reasoning that it was unborn.

Today is movie day. We have had several Netflix videos that we have had for almost a week and today I am watching them all. Mom had already watched "Lost in Translation", didn't like it but watched part of it with me. I enjoyed the movie but hated the ending. I am currently watching "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. I have vague memories of watching either a cartoon or short movie of The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, because I also remember looking in my Grandma and Grandpa Shepard's wardrobes'. Climbing in and shutting myself in to be transported off . . . LOL That was all I remembered about the show, so I must have been a pre-schooler, probably 4 or 5. Old enough to know what a wardrobe was but not old enough to watch the whole movie. I can even remember where I saw the show, in the basement (family room, at the time) at Mom and Dad's in the Mineral Wells house. Anyway, I am watching the recently made film. Oh, I remember the half-man and half-animal thingie, now that I have seen it again. The third movie is "RV", previously watched but not whole-heartedly as we began in the middle.

++++++++++++++

Now about Pun'kin and the whole custody thingie. Gary never showed up for his three scheduled visits at BK. Thought we were home free, they had told me at court that as long as I had documentation that I had went, after three times, I didn't have to go anymore. Well, the third Sunday came and we went and he didn't show thought, glad that is over with. . .



then on Monday he called. Well, after some discussion, I told him he could come out here and visit her. He was still wanting to do an hour here, an hour there, when HE had time, during the week. I said no, we'll keep it on Sundays, you can come and play with her (watch her) while I do some stuff outside and it will be at 2pm rather than noon, since she usually naps around then. They would have better one on one time rather than be around a bunch of other commotion at BK. He agreed, spoke with him on Sunday morning, he was supposed to be here at 2 and come 2:30 . . . nothing. I called, no answer. He called back and was all like "What are you doing? Wondering where I am??" happily, like it was no big deal. (what?!?! like i WANT to do this?!?!?) Anyhow, he said his car was broke down and he was waiting on his brother, since he was supposed to go to Chester's (my neighbor) and was going to see if he would bring him. Well, brother didn't show or he couldn't get a hold of him. He tried to reschedule for sometime during the week. Nope. Why doesn't your GF bring you? Don't know where she is. Why don't you ask Patty or Angie (Chester's wife or daughter, as he already said Chester couldn't, he was already drinking). I wouldn't fee comfortable. (BS) Well, how about I come and get you and you can have Angie come and pick you up or Chester or I can take you to Chester's when you are done with the visit. (That wouldn't look right) {although, it's okay for us to be alone in my home for two hours, a 15 minute car ride "wouldn't look right")} What it was is this: he was drinking. I could tell. He didn't want to drive, since he just got his license back for a DUI and thought he would BS his way out of it. He said he would get a hold of me later and we would work something out.

It so happened that I had a DR appt on Monday. The very next day. My way to the DR takes me past his work. His car was there, suddenly fixed! As long as you don't fuck with me or my kids or family, I can be nice. However, since he had fucked and fucked and fucked with me, starting with asking for her for 10 days a month to not showing, acting like he wanted to see her (he REALLY was only concerned that he would "get in trouble" for not showing the first three times; I had told him that if I was going to file contempt charges, I would have filed them after the first missed visit)

So, me being me, parked around back and walked thru the backdoor of the warehouse, which was open, thru there and into the showroom, where he, Ric and his dad were literally, standing around and BS'ing about NASCAR.

They didn't see me coming. See, I had learned that if I went in the front, no one would know where Gary was, although, his car would be there. So, ambushing them once again (the first time was to serve him with responding motion for visitation paper, in which he didn't have any visitation until after the period of requested supervised visitation) I said, "Gary! Get your car fixed?!?! Jesus, you ARE a piece of work." I was out the door before their jaws hit the floor and I haven't heard from him since. YAY!!!!

I have also been getting my child support fairly regularly, until this week when I didn't get anything. I suppose that she had her baby and he took time off and they didn't think they had to withhold it. Well, I will call the peeps again on Monday and make sure I get it. Did I mention my other call worked wonders???? Like clockwork I was getting it; even with the holiday, it was on time two weeks ago. So, I am okay with the way it is now; he has to jump thru the court ordered hoops for 20-some weeks before overnights will start and each hoop must be completed before moving on, so, even though it says that in September overnights will start, one night for 4 weeks then every other weekend after that, it won't as he hasn't completed hoop #1. LOL I am expecting him to call up in September with aspirations of keeping her but I guess we will wait and see.

Two weeks and two exams to go . . . .

BTW, this post was started on June 30 or something and finished on July 20?? LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home