Saturday, October 13, 2007

I HOPE YA'LL WERE NOT . . .

holding your breath for my next rambling blog entry!

Sheesh. I don't know where to start.


I have a roomie now . . . Michelle pictured here




A back railing has finally been added for the back deck and my home is now a three bedroom. Thanks to buddies K and B for their hard work. My bedroom is a semi-bedroom/living room. Since the bedrooms are/were originally 32' x 16' there is plenty of room for my couch and 'chelle and Codester have separate living areas in the other bedroom with the addition of the petition and door. When they are gone, Cody's area can be either a walk-in closet, storage area or playroom, whatever I decide to do with it and the Punkin's bedroom on Micheller's side.

Speaking of my two-year old . . .

School is okay and that is it for now . . . I barely have time to breath, let alone blog . . .





3 Comments:

At Saturday, October 13, 2007 9:33:00 AM, Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

Great picture of the kiddo!!

Good luck with the roomie...

have an awesome fall weekend!!!!

 
At Tuesday, October 16, 2007 10:33:00 PM, Blogger Whimsical Ranter said...

OMG she's gorgeous!

 
At Tuesday, October 16, 2007 11:16:00 PM, Blogger Whimsical Ranter said...

Also, do I need to say that I want to see pictures of the remodel?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home